Sunday, May 12, 2013

words and conversation are hard to handle.

so simple to start a conversation,
so simple to use words.

chatting was easy,
chatting was about just typing.
you can't see the other's face,
you can't see how serious they are.

words are harsh,
words are prickly.
am I too sensitive I asked myself?
am I so serious I asked myself again.

I can't understand,
I can be good with some,
I can't understand,
I can't be good with some.

they say harsh words,
they started it all.
I never hold back,
I always punch back!

are such movement wrong?
are such movement makes me less weak?

I hate them words,
I hate it very much,
all I can do is end it at once.

stop the conversation,
stop all the typing.
close off the window,
and stay hatred on thee all.

that's how I roll,
that's how I act.
I respect those who respect me,
I despise those who act strong but actually so puny.
don't pull my tail unless you prepare a beast's rage.

that's how I roll,
that's how I act, puny humans.

till then,
cheers.
Joseph Yap, 2013.

No comments: