Sunday, May 12, 2013

Animangaki 2013 I'm prepared!

well today actually quite a happy day for me!
ohh hello again! haha just being emo just now, now I'm okay! *chameleon*

previously I've visited CF back in 2012.
I never feel that fire in my spirit before now I do!
I must join in this kind of community! more!
it's the easiest way to build fame up!
selling my stuff, disturbing fellow cosplayer and such! haha sounds fun ain't it?!

okay, back to Animangaki! x)
I heard of it some years before, friends even went without me. selfish motherfuckers! >:(
but no sweat! this year! I'm going by myself!
instead of going in and have fun, I'll be setting up a booth this year!
ohh sorry not by myself! with a team mate of mine! introducing Zoe Lua! :D

so nice of her sharing the page with me in facebook! :3
after some reading and downloaded the form, we've decided to team up!
yes yes we gonna sell some homemade stickers, posters, postcards, button badges and etc etc!
hoping this chance to build up my fame in the anime/manga community!

well if you're reading (I hope someone's reading, this blog is so silence....lol) this post and know about the event, come visit me!
I'll say hi! I'll shake hands! I'll maybe give you free goodies! trolololol! :D

happy happy ever so wanna be! haha!
hope I can make it!

till then,
cheers.
Joseph Yap, 2013.

No comments: