Thursday, May 16, 2013

please let it happen on me!

previously on father & son relationship.

ya ya ya previously happened a lot of family drama and shit in my house.
but thanks to those shit, it has bring me and my dad closer, I think.
well at least we've talking to each others way much more than it us to be!

I'm not saying that our relationship was bad or something, but maybe because of when I was really young, he work overseas in those ship as a foreman. he rarely come back and even if so, he came back quite late and will dash off to his next project real soon.

till the age of 12, I barely remember under the beam of chandelier (some rich house I forgot who),
happy laughter and such, that my family, the Yap family, has their own family business!
well it's kindda p&c will tell you guys later if we're close enough as a friend of mine. >:)

that moment we already had a house in port dickson, but the family business was base in my KL CITY.
have no choice, me, mom and my sister have to stay at PD and dad had to travel back and front.
every staurday night was the happiest night cause dad will come back from KL CITY and you'll never know what he'll bring back back then.

ok, enough of my childhood shit. come back now.
last night dad saw me "playing" with phones. my iphone and my old sony ericsson phones. (those were the days!) he asked what's the problem, I said my phone is old and those command problems has strike. too, I've told him about the battery problem. he just listen.

tonight he came home and tell me about phone prices and stuff! he even told me about those installment plan!
even dad's worried bout my phone now! feeling fucking useless now! :'(
ohh man on this moment I really pray! I pray to have a good job in my hand! so I can clear the debt I owns everyone!

hey you gods demons or who the fuck ever you are!
please bless me!
please bless me that I can get the latest job that I went for interview!
I'll even give up my evilness for this! (please keep some inside me cause I might need it somehow one day =\ )

please bless me with good fortune and good smooth life.
I'll thank you with al my heart! oh my god, oh my buddha, oh my allah, oh my what ever fuck in the universe!

till then,
that's all.

Joseph Yap, 2013.

No comments: