Monday, September 3, 2012

Thought.

new month,
new moon has began.
Has I not made my decision?
Has I not yet see what's in front of me?

These thoughts,
these dreams that I dreamt,
will they come true?
will they happen one day?

I'm tired,
for travelling so far to class.
I'm tired,
for travelling so for to work.
I'm tired,
hearing lies and seeing fake expression.

Dare I walk away this life, you ask?
Nope, I am not a suicidal.
I promise a lot in this life
and I must make it come true one day.

One day,
but when, I wonder...

I'm tired,
of people asking question,
of answering the same question but
asked by different people.

I'm tired,
of growing up.
shall I name it burden?
Or shall I call it a duty?

I really hope that
someone out there can give me a real answer,
not bullshit,
not lecture,
but true answer.

I've tried walking the solo path,
I've done things my way,
but it seems still fragile.

Negative I've become lately.
Sad I've become lately.
I really need an answer for these thoughts.

by Joseph Yap Kim Sung, 2012.

No comments: