Wednesday, September 19, 2012

graduation.

3 years has pass, and my study has done.
I silent down, and think back what I've done.
I've been good, I've been bad. well being bad is most of the time.
I've learn some, and I've teach some.
I share, I care, a little bit.

I can't be one of a kind,
but I'm learning to be one.
looking at the photos of friends,
for once, I feel jealousy.
so many friends I have,
so not many friends I have.

do I hate taking pictures?
no I don't.
do I hide at the corner of the pictures?
no I don't.
but so far, jealousy strike.
strike me while I viewing photos of friends,
after friends, after friends...

I got, some photos with others.
I got, but not much.
does this mean this is how you will be treat
when you chosen the path of solo?
I don't know.
I have no any fucking ideas about it.

but still,
looking at the smiles of friends,
I'm glad, I'm blessed.
I wish upon their success,
I pray upon they'll stay healthy.

but,
for the first time,
I feel sad.
on loneliness.
on solitariness...

by Joseph Yap, 2012


No comments: