Tuesday, September 18, 2012

it's her. (part II)

under the same sun we study,
under the same roof of college we are in.

I saw her once, I saw her twice,
with friends she was,
with herself sometimes.

in her red checkered box shirt,
I never leave my eyes sight,
so sharp,
so catching my attention.

finally, but I can't remember how,
I manage to get closer to her.
had her email, had her chat room's allowed.
slowly and silently we chat,
complaints and comments we had.

I was a fool back then,
I never took it seriously.
I was seeing some other girls,
which really gives me sadness and sorrow
if I ever think back then.

times fly like midnight express,
the more I disturb her,
the more I found out that there's magic there.

finally I asked her out for a date,
a movie, a dinner on the very new year's eve of 2011.
I remember it was orange,
and I'm way too cool/cold for her she said,
well, seems like acting cool, isn't cool at all.

when the night has come,
I express how I feel.
I didn't tell her face to face,
I used the social network, and wait.

surprised , shocked, astonished
I think is how she felt,
she reply and said she was speechless.

so cute of her reply, so worry of my heart,
what if she says no?
what if she says yes?
I dare myself to take the answer.

in the end, she said:
"we shall see how things work,
not gonna stop it nor rush it, or anything :)"
do tell me folks,
does it mean a good way?
or does it mean nothing in a way?

I don't know that time,
but I'm glad she'll think about it at least.
what will goes on more I wonder
each and everyday of my life.

bitter sweet,
pretty handsome awkward.

by Joseph Yap Kim Sung, 2012.

No comments: