Saturday, July 3, 2010

into the wedding party~ (文/text)

this is the night I visit her wedding party,
yes, I chilled, cause what I thought the worst would happen, eventually it ain't ^^

she is totally. . . totally looking fine, in other word, she's just the same,
she's still looking good ^^

I step in under the tend that was builded around her houses,
I saw afew familiar faces, haha and thanks Buddha yes they waves back at Me, in the mean time I won't look like a moron when only Me Myself waving my hand to them xP
I walked into her house, her father show Me and My friend where is her, and I finally greet her face to face, of cause with a smile, a big one =D
really, it's good to see her in the happy condition, the smile is not a fake, it's deep from my heart,
I greet her =)

while she was busying walking around and serving, I hang with the human friends, once again, the same schoolmates can sit down and chit chat~

ahh, I've see changes, I've heard news, and I've shared info~
I see changes among everyone, with is a glad things for me, honestly I can't really take people never change themselves~

>Cindy~ you still looking good, loves your tiger tooth always~ haha =D

>Louise~ still so good looking huh *wink *wink ;)

>Wei Tat~ it's been a long time man!! =D

>classleader Lian Yin~ you remember me? I use to come downstairs to hang out with the boys in your class one~ =D

>Esther~ actually I don't like that style lo, one gang over here, one gang on the other, feel kindda saperated and sad lo =/

>Shun Peng~ deyy!! don't wan choi me already la (laugh) xD

>Sher Ling~ snowy--lingglinglinglinglinglinglingling (laugh) xD

>Edwina~ ABna~~~ what are you doing here? =P

>Qiu Xing~ wahhh, you've finally arrive, how's the train? xD

>Jia chun sifu~ how's the training in the hotel my man!! haha must be fun la for u x)

>Glenn THL~ you want beer? no, not me, for you x)

and all the other friends which I did't mention here, doesn't mean I forgotten y'all, just this amnesia head of mine really giving me a headache too ^^" my apologize and my appreciation =)

it's a great moment cause not everytime you can gather around friends like this to sit down the ass and chit chat untill never ending =)

too, I've heard kindda lot rumours from the others, hehehe which is the main point I attend this dinner tonight~ woot~ but of cause I won't talk it out loud here, cause I know how to spell privacy and respect-to-your-fellow-human-friends, hope they do respect me back xP

I've shared along some info of mine to those who I hang with just now, from the topic we talked about, I can feel like, or shall I said, it is time to let go the pass, grow up and keep on walking forward, yes the future is far but it's time to plan for it, and enjoy the life when y'all fucking teeth haven fallen down~ the way we speak and talk, I can feel that everyone have thier own path to walk through and yes, INTO THE DESIGN INDUSTRY I WILL GET MY FAME UP =) bless me everyone, so when I famous jor I will have you to thanks in the thanks list~mwahahaha, joshing joshing ^^" just wish Me all the best, and too, I'll show the best of Me x)

hmmm, it's 4:10 AM now, no more bullshit huh? ^^"
will upload the photos after choosen them, be looking forward for it ya x)

cheers,
JoSpooky Takeshi, よろしくお願いします x)
(Lian Yin I really know japanese one lahhhh~)

No comments: