Wednesday, February 16, 2011

class re-open

hey, how's it going! :)
it's been two weeks after the chinese new year break and now I'm
sitting in the classroom, the earliest, the fastest, the best! LOL~

kindda miss this place, maybe I just like to enjoy college life I guess~ x)
what have I done in the holidays? nothing! n/o/t/h/i/n/g! xD
got la, just a few, not much :P
but still, I know where is my direction is, so gonna be like water! yea!

since kindda bored, so decided post alil something here in
this very morning of Wednesday.
hmm, will anything special happen for today?
no idea, but we'll see! :)

till then, gonna touch up some more
on the works, cheerio! :D

2 comments:

FarFar said...

Hey! Welcome back to the class!
Anyone else is there too?

And just a lil reminder! It was 2 weeks and half for Chinese New Year holidays!... I couldn't use it well, but enjoyed doing other things that time!

Good luck for your works!

JoSpooky Takeshi said...

hey! thnx for dropping by! that time just me, no one else :D

of coz must enjoy in the chinese new year laa~ hahaha~

same to you! looking forward to your work also! :D