Friday, March 12, 2010

good morning x)

F R E S H ! ! ! ! x)
ahhh~ waking up in the morning, dad's home made coffe, wash up, gastby on, prepared to go out~ wat a day rite? x)
today dunno why, feel kindda fresh in the morning . . . you might be asking, not doing homework or assignment meh?? imma tell u, can at least let me chill in the morning 1st onot?!!! xDDD
imma in the starbucks now, having me a cup of iced blended choco cream chip, writing this blog and listenin to my visual kei Jrock song with a jazz music background play by starbucks . . .
me feel kindda chill today, reason unknown, don't ask xP i hope to keep on feelin like this so i can face my kbuism easily all the time . . .
theseday i kindda have to save money dy . . .
toy figure ! !
bamboo pen & touch ! !
dark horse comic hellboy series ! !
all i also want want want xDD
yea . . . save money . . .
yea, after the 2 group project stuff shall be free dy . . .
gonna go back my vacation house for a REAL GOOD AND FINE RELAXING SLEEP ! ! ! xDDD

No comments: