Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GOOD MORNING SEVENTH LUNAR MONTH!

SO! to avoid the bathroom rush with the sister, I didn't sleep after woke up from evening's nap.
around 9 pm something I've woke up... I think.

another sleepless night. wooho! = w =
why you ask? of cause there's reason!
every shit happens for a reason right?

so today I'll be helping the event duo (again), Captain Jack and Captain D'aniel to promote a local comic into movie's movie.
sounds silly a bit ain't it... care not :p

been working with them and their events for a long time I say.
volunteer much. no pay, but the goodies bag and certs does put a smile on my face.

what's happening lately?
not much... oh! there is! I'll be joining the young adult working life again on September.
same company with my sister, in the design department of cause.
hope it'll be smooth and this time gotta be real strong, no more emo heads... ^^^"

and too! this weekends! will be having a booth in Animangaki 2013!
where? Sunway Convention Center yo! Malaysia! pay me a visit if you will!
been drawing and cutting stickers like mad!
hope they will sell out one or two.

must have faith! a friend told me must believe in them, my works. :))
will do I am! blessing blessing! xD

my booth name will be Spooky Wonderland!
remember the name and don;t get lost in the humans crowd!
teehee~

saw this beautiful moon scene after morning workout with dumbbells.
what a beautiful night.
just like my mood every night.

till then,
cheers.
Joseph "spooksta" Yap.



No comments: