Tuesday, February 5, 2013

one of my little achievement.

it's been so long for me to play online game.
RO2 brings back nostalgia memories back in my high school time.
yes it's a short game and a lot of others player already achieved the full level,
and yes I did it my way too! :D

beside the lag and fucked up maintenance of the system,
the game was not bad. hope it'll update for some others features. :)

if you mofos are reading my blog and playing the game as well,
add me up! ChaosMoon always at your service in the name of the guild ChaosBox.
*pssst! I'm the vice in the guild, lol*
Joseph Yap, 2013.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too i used to play online games but now i hardly have the time..now im just exploring some sites like yesstyle for the outfits that i may wear in my office.