Wednesday, December 15, 2010

メリークリスマス! Merī kurisumasu! :D

愉快だ! 今日は本当に愉快です! :D

this is the day we all classmates buy a lil present that worth Rm5 and exchange it~ ( actually is like a lucky draw, stick a number on the present, let the humans domoz pick and find the present according to the number ion their hand)

ahhh yes! the coupon ( domino pizza) that my dad gave me finally can use on the right place, right moment! :D I forgot which coupon was used, but I do remember we had 4 large and 3 regular pizza this very noon! and the blessing of this moment, all pizza gone in 15 minutes! power! ! ! xD

I forgot to snap the present I've prepared, it's a small note book in pink color, instate of 555 on the cover, it has a WATEVA written on it! cool huh?! in the end my gift own by our class rap, yeow meimei! xD

I'm kindda lucky today, I got a kindda nice number ( no.17, I like number 7~ ) and got a kindda big present~ :D
it's a plastic coin bank frog~ haha~ kindda cute~
sounds like everyone around is asking me to hold my shopaholic every time go out to the mall! xD can't lahhh~ I just love beautiful stuff~ I just can't sop collecting~ I just loves to shop~ xD

hehehe~ that's all for today, and yes today is a happy day~

愉快 (yukai) = Happy :D

this is the lucky draw gift of no.17 from a lil'girl name Jeannie~
merry xmas~

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Glad that you like it!

JoSpooky Takeshi said...

yeaa~ haha! can start up a saving habit now ^^